This outstanding residence was designed by Thom Craig Architects of Christchurch and is a real masterpiece. Built by local builder Nigel Lock, this is architecture at its best. On the edge of Lake Wanaka this is a stunning home where only the best windows and doors would enable the architect to achieve their vision.
Floor to ceiling windows with APL black frost anodised aluminium joinery on all sides of the living & dining areas enhances the strong design details prevalent throughout this home. The huge recessed aluminium sliding doors provide a fantastic open area and allow the owners to enjoy great indoor outdoor flow.
The plans were amazing, the build went extremely well and the end result, was simply the best we could have hoped for.
THE WINDOWS & DOORS
- Metro Series Windows
- APL Architectural Sliders
- APL Thermally Broken Skylights
- Icon Architectural Hardware
- Metro GlassTech IGU incorporating Low E & Argon Gas
- Category: Residential
- Tags: Metro Series, APL Architectural, Thermally Broken, Skylight, Icon Hardware, Double Glazing, Low-E, Argon, Sliding Door, Stacking Door, Flush Track, Recessed Joinery, Floor to ceiling, Black Frost Anodised, Central Otago,