NATIONAL FINALIST 2015 WANZ AWARDS
With exceptional detail the Blaxland residence, designed by Gary Todd Architecture and built by Gibb Building Ltd, sits in the majestic Central Otago town of Wanaka.
This stunning north facing home with its floor to ceiling windows and doors captures all the Wanaka scenery has to offer. The full height aluminium joinery is double glazed with a Green tint, Low E and Argon Gas for maximum thermal efficiency. Its polished concrete floor maximises its thermal performance and allows recessed joinery for a clean flush look. Thermally broken skylights bring even more natural light into this space. All of this contributes to an incredible ambiance and comfort which is a credit to the team involved and a real treat for the Blaxland’s.
THE WINDOWS & DOORS
- Altherm Metro Series
- APL Architectural Series
- APL Thermally Broken Skylights
- Urbo Colour Matched Hardware
- Green tint, Low E, Argon Gas double glazing for maximum thermal efficiency
- 2 x Plasma door panels with 3 negative details
- Category: Residential
- Tags: APL Architectural, Metro Thermal Heart, Skylight, Roof Window, Urbo Hardware, Low-E, Argon, Double Glazing, Thermally Broken, Plasma Entry Door, Floor to ceiling, Flush Track, Central Otago, Sliding Door,