This beautiful home is designed by Chris Norman Architecture. Set only a short stroll to the popular Lake Wanaka cafes, bars and lake front, this home enjoys all day sun and views. This is gained through cleverly thought out product choice and placement of the aluminium windows and doors.
Being involved in this development is something Design Windows Central Otago is very proud of. The plans were very well drawn and detailed. With a top quality crew the whole job progressed smoothly.
Cleverly placed aluminium windows on the sides of the building maximise the sun and the large aluminium sliding doors facing the lake boast breath-taking mountain views. The sliding doors feature a flush track, recessed into the slab, creating great indoor-outdoor flow.
THE WINDOWS & DOORS
- Altherm Residential Thermal Heart
- Metro Thermal Heart
- Metro Glass clear double glazing with 25mm Reveals
- Architectural Large “D” pull to the sliders
- Oversized Plasma entry door measured tight between the cladding
- Powder coated in Metro Coal Dust
- Category: Residential
- Tags: Altherm Residential, Metro Series, Thermal Heart, Thermally Broken, Plasma Entry Door, Metro Coal Dust, Double Glazing, Sliding Door, Flush Track, Central Otago,