Highlands Motorsport Park has been the talk of New Zealand over the last 12 months. Located in Cromwell, with a population of just over 4000, the 30 million dollar investment by Tony Quinn has been a real boost to the local community. Lot 1 is the first section in the Park’s subdivision, with entry to Pit Lane. This eye catching modern architectural workshop, showroom, offices & luxury apartment sets the bench mark for the buildings to follow.
As you first step into the building you are greeted by an impressive stair case with full height continuous flush aluminium double glazing and void allowing in lots of light. Altherm Plasma doors at the entry give internal access to other areas of the building, including the showroom. Fully flush Altherm Commercial Magnum Slider door gives easy access to the showroom allowing for cars to easily manoeuvre in and out. The apartment also features flush sills on large aluminium sliders to the outdoor living spaces on the deck, which gives great views of the Motorsport Park and surrounds.
THE WINDOWS & DOORS
- Atherm Commercial Flush glaze to entry and car showroom
- Altherm Commercial Magnum Door slider flush sill for car access
- Metro series windows & large sliders
- Altherm Plasma Entry Door
- Clear Double Glazed glass
- Icon Hardware
- Powdercoated to Palladium Silver
- Category: Residential
- Tags: Metro Series, Altherm Commercial, Commercial Flush Glaze, Commercial Magnum Door, Plasma Entry Door, Double Glazing, Icon Hardware, Palladium Silver, Central Otago,