Designed by Weir Walker Architecture & built by Tony Wilkins Builders, this house is a combination of well thought out design and perfect craftsmanship. A large house with huge expanses of glass windows and doors, making the most of the amazing views.
Small picture windows were placed at critical points around the home to take full advantage of the breath-taking scenery.
The Plasma series Entry panel door, clad in black painted glass with stopsol long-lite panel is the first and last of its kind in New Zealand, a must have for the clients asking the very most of manufacturing limits.
Huge sliding doors lead to multiple outdoor entertainment areas to suit the climate, including a BBQ area covered over by a large operable roof louvre. The Locarno Louvres give the clients the ability to enjoy their outdoor area no matter what the weather.
The home owners love of the outdoors was a key factor in having such large windows and doors, allowing the feeling of freedom but well sheltered inside from the weather.
THE WINDOWS & DOORS
- Altherm Residential Thermal Heart Series
- Altherm Metro Thermal Heart Series
- Altherm thermally broken roof windows
- Juralco Viking Balustrade
- Altair louvre’s
- Locarno operable roof louvre’s
- Category: Residential
- Tags: Altherm Residential Thermal Heart, Metro Thermal Heart, Roof Window, Locarno Louvres, Thermally Broken, Plasma Entry Door, Sliding Door, Flush Track, Picture Window,