Retrofit double glazing to existing timber windows or single glazed aluminium windows and have a healthier, more comfortable and energy efficient home.
Retrofit double glazing involves removing your homes existing single glazed units and replacing them with double glazed units. This can be done to selected parts of the house such as the south side of your home or the entire house. Our retrofit double glazed units are custom made for each home with a large range of colours available to match your existing window frames.
- Easy to install with minimal disruption
- Reduces visible condensation
- A more comfortable temperature year round
- Save money on power with lower heating and cooling costs
- Reduce outdoor noise for a quieter home
- Maintain the character of your existing house
- Increase resale value with efficient insulation
Retrofitting does require existing windows to be in good overall condition. Get in touch for a free consultation with expert advice from one of our dedicated Project Managers.
- Category: Residential